1. The website available at www.prmlegal.pl (the “Website”) is owned by Piotrowski, Rapacki, Makola Kancelaria Adwokacka spółka partnerska with its registered office in Warsaw, al. Przyjaciół 3A/3, 00-565 Warsaw (the “Law Firm”).
2. All materials contained on the Website, including texts, images, graphics and other creative elements are protected by copyright of the Law Firm or licensed by it. It is forbidden to copy, use, modify and disseminate the content published on the Website without the consent of the Law Firm.
3. The materials published on the Website are for information purposes and they do not constitute legal advice or offer in the meaning of civil law. We make every effort to keep the materials published on the Website up to date, however, the Law Firm shall not be liable for the timeliness of content published on the Website, nor for any actions of the Website users performed on the basis of information contained thereon.
4. The Law Firm is the controller of the personal data being processed, within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. Personal data are processed in the manner and according to the principles specified in the Information Clause
5. The Website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
6. Cookies are text files stored in the Website user’s end device. They are intended for use of the Website and materials contained therein. First of all, they include the Website name of their origin, unique number, time of retention on the end device.
7. The Law Firm constitutes an entity placing cookies on its user’s end device and having access to them.
8.1 adjust the Website content to the user’s individual preferences, in particular these files identify its device in order to display the Website according to its preferences;
8.2 generate statistics helping us to understand the users’ preferences and behaviour; an analysis of these statistics is anonymous and statistics may also be used to assess the Website popularity.
9. Two basic cookie types used on the Website include ‘session’ and ‘permanent’ cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s end device until its logout, exit from the Website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for a period defined in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the user.
10. In most cases, the web browser enables cookie retention on the user’s end device by default.
11. In the web browser, the cookies-related settings may be changed according to the options offered by the browser (usually it is possible to block the cookie service or obtain information each time on their placement on one’s device, individual options are available depending on the browser). No change in the browser settings shall mean the acceptance of cookies used by the Website.
12. The cookies used by the Website may be shared with entities cooperating with the Law Firm.
13. Information on the browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on a website of its producer.