Pursuant to Article 13(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the so-called “GDPR”, the Contractor hereby informs the Contracting Party that:
1. BASIC INFORMATION:
|1.1. Data Controler||Piotrowski, Rapacki, Makola Kancelaria Adwokacka sp. p.|
|1.2. Purposes of data processing||– the Controller’s assessment of the possibilities and legitimacy of granting the legal aid requested and communication of any arrangements within the above scope; |
– the Controller’s communication in order to conclude a legal service contract within the scope of requested demand for legal aid;
– conclusion of a legal service contract within the scope of requested demand for legal aid;
– defence against claims to the Controller.
|1.3. Legal basis for the processing||– consent of the Person Interested (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) |
– legitimate interests of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
|1.4. Data recipients||– entities providing services for the benefit of the Controller (e.g. IT specialists, traditional or electronic mail operator, the Controller’s subcontractors).|
|1.5. Duration of the processing||The Controller shall process the personal data of the Person Interested until the limitation of any mutual claims between them.|
|1.6. Rights of the data owner||– the right to withdraw their consent to the data processing within the scope specified in the detailed information; |
– the right to access the personal data and the right to request their rectification or supplementation;
– the right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”);
– the right to limit the processing of personal data or to object to their processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
|Detailed information||Detailed information on the above issues may be found in the further part hereof.|
2.DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
2.1. Data controller:
Piotrowski, Rapacki, Makola Kancelaria Adwokacka sp. p.
al. Przyjaciół 3A lok. 3
Phone no.: +48-22-398-81-91
Fax no: +48-22-398-75-21
E-mail address.: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2. Purposes and legal basis for the data processing:
We will process personal data of the Person Interested in being granted the legal aid to:
– assess the possibilities and legitimacy of granting the legal aid requested and to communicate any arrangements within the above scope;
– communicate in order to conclude a legal service contract within the scope of requested demand for legal aid;
– conclude the legal service contract within the scope of requested demand for legal aid;
– defend ourselves against claims to the Controller, which could arise in the future in connection with the declared demand for legal aid.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
– consent of the Person Interested to process the transferred personal data (including, in particular, contact details and those contained in the documents provided to the Controller) (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
– legitimate interests of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), as in connection with the requested demand for legal aid the Controller may be forced to defend itself against claims lodged to it.
2.3. Recipients of personal data:
In connection with the performance of the contract, personal data of the Person Interested may be transferred only to the following entities:
– an IT company providing services to the Controller, if necessary to ensure proper and safe operation of the Controller’s IT system;
– a traditional or electronic mail operator, whose services are applied by the Controller or the Person Interested;
– subcontractors of the Controller if they are entrusted with the performance of any of the above-mentioned purposes of data processing.
2.3. Rights of the data owner:
the Person Interested shall be entitled to the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
– the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of data, but only within the scope of data being processed exclusively on the basis of the consent granted, instead of other grounds for their processing listed in the earlier part hereof;
– the right to access their personal data, including the right to receive copies of its personal data, which shall be provided free of charge by electronic means;
– the right to request rectification of (incorrect) or supplementation of (incomplete) personal data;
– the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”), but only within the scope of data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (or otherwise processed) and are necessary to establish, exercise or defend claims;
– the right to request limitation of the processing of their personal data only to their retention;
– the right to object to the processing of their data due to their particular situation – in cases when we process their data on the basis of our legitimate interest;
– the right to transfer their personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data from us in a structured, machine-readable, commonly used IT format. The Person Interested may send these data to another controller or request that we transfer data to another controller. However, we will do this provided that such a transfer is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data is restricted only to the data that we process on the basis of the consent to the processing of personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us using the data indicated herein. As regards the complaint to the supervisory authority, upon the preparation hereof the body responsible for dealing with the complaint is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).